aka what to do with all that Garden Zucchini
- 1/2 cup organic chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce, coconut aminos, or Braggs liquid aminos, divided
- 2 tsp potato starch, or cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp olive, avocado, or coconut oil, divided
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh garlic
- 1 tsp minced fresh ginger
- 1-1.5 lb fresh large shrimp, peeled and deveined-tails on
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced red onions
- 1.5 cups snow peas
- 1-2 large carrots, spiralized
- 3 medium zucchini, cut into noodles (CleanFoodCrush.com/Spiralizer to make the noodles)
- Toasted sesame seeds, for garnish
- In a small bowl, whisk together the broth, 1 Tbsp of the soy sauce and starch. Set aside.
- Place a large sauté pan or wok over medium-high heat. Add 1 Tbsp oil and and heat it for 1 minute. Add the garlic and ginger and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the shrimp & remaining soy sauce to the pan and cook, stirring as needed, until cooked through and pink, about 3-4 minutes. Season the shrimp lightly with sea salt and pepper and then transfer to a plate, leaving any liquid in the pan.
- With the pan on medium, add the remaining oil, then add the bell pepper, red onions, carrots and snow peas and cook, stirring constantly, for about 3 minutes until the vegetables are crisp but tender. Add the prepared sauce mix and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes until the sauce thickens slightly. Return the cooked shrimp back to the pan, stirring to combine, then add the zucchini noodles and cook, tossing to coat, for 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer to serving plates, sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds & serve immediately.