Where are my Brussels Fans??
This quick recipe will quickly become a favorite go-to side dish for weeknights AND holiday get-togethers!
- 6 slices nitrate free bacon such as Applegate brand, cooked, oil patted off, and crumbled
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive, or avocado oil
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced very thin
- 2 lbs Brussel Sprouts, trimmed & halved
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Heat wok or non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Heat oil until hot.
- Stir in bacon, onion, & brussels.
- Sauté 4-5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add garlic, saute, stirring constantly for another 4-5 minutes until garlic is toasty.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper…serve immediately.