A NEW favorite breakfast idea!
All the flavor, texture, and delicious baking smell as the originals – without the refined sugar and grain!
Makes 9 Muffins
Serving size: 1
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup all-natural almond, or other nut butter
- 1 tsp melted unrefined coconut oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees f
- Grease muffin tin lightly with coconut oil
- Add all ingredients to a blender.
- Blend until smooth and combined well.
- Pour batter into prepared tin.
- Bake 13-14 minutes.
- Let cool. Enjoy!