Stuffed chicken BLT Avocados are on the menu
I made 24 of these for a light dinner party this afternoon!
- 2 large avocados
- Fresh lemon juice
- 10 or more grape tomatoes, chopped
- 3/4 cup cooked, cubed chicken breast (optional)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup cooked crumbled nitrate -free bacon (I used#Applegate brand)
- 2 Tbsp homemade mayonnaise, or plain Greek yogurt.
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Cut the avocados in half, remove the pits, and carefully remove the peel.
- Brush the outsides of each half with fresh lemon juice. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add all remaining ingredients.
- Stir to Combine
- Stuff the avocados with as much of the filling as you can fit, allowing the filling to come up over the sides a bit.
- Serve immediately