Afternoon Snack Time!
Simple & Loaded with Health Benefits!
Pecans are a rich source of several important B-complex vitamins, & minerals like potassium, calcium, zinc, selenium, & iron.
How To Make Your Own Pecan Butter:
Makes 1 cup
- 2 cups toasted raw Pecans
- 1/2 cup Cacao chips (I used Lily’s brand sweetened with stevia)
- 1 tsp unrefined coconut oil
- tiny pinch of sea salt
- Toast raw Pecans: 325 degrees f for about 10 minutes. Watch closely, do not let burn.
- Place toasted Pecans in food processor, 5-10 minutes, scraping sides occasionally.
- Quickly melt chocolate & oil on stovetop in a small pot on low, stirring constantly.
- Add melted chocolate mixture & salt to the processed Pecans & process for several more minutes, scraping sides.
- Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator (this will firm up the butter, let sit at room temperature to serve)
Leave a Comment Below:
Related Posts :
Tags: chocolate, Homemade Chocolate nut Butter, Homemade Chocolate Pecan Butter, Homemade Dark Chocolate Pecan Butter, homemade nutbutter, nut-butter recipes, pecan butter, pecan butter recipe, pecans