DELICIOUS + SIMPLE and BEAUTIFUL Thanksgiving side dish! Ingredients:
- 1.5 lbs. organic carrots
- 2 Tbsps clarified butter or ghee
- 2 Tbsps raw honey
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to your taste
- Preheat the oven to 400° degrees f.
- Peel and cut carrots in half, then slice them lengthwise.
- Melt the butter/ghee in a small saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Once bubbly add in minced garlic, honey, and rosemary, whisk well and set aside.
- Place carrots in a shallow baking dish, and season with sea salt and pepper.
- Pour the honey butter mixture over the carrots, then toss to get all the pieces coated.
- Roast in your preheated oven for about 30 minutes until carrots are fork tender.