Ready for Fall soups!?!🙌
This soup was so hearty, and delicious tonight! If you want your house to smell AMAZING then make this soup!
It’s ready in under 30 minutes too!
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp avocado, or olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 package (12-ounce) chicken & apple sausage (such as aideals- gluten free, no nitrates), sliced into bite-size rounds
- 4 cups torn lacinato kale leaves
- sea salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 1/2 tsp fresh or dried thyme leaves
- 3 cups chopped new red potatoes
- 32-ounces low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk, almond milk, or cream from grass fed cows
- Melt coconut oil, & olive oil in a large stock-pot over medium-high heat.
- Add onions, garlic, sliced sausage rounds, kale, salt, pepper, rosemary sprig and thyme; stir to combine and cook for 8-10 minutes, stirring until onion is translucent, & sausage is browned.
- Add potatoes, & broth; bring to boil. Reduce to a simmer and continue to cook for 15 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- Add milk, stirring to combine, and simmer a few more minutes.
- Remove rosemary sprig. Let cool for a few minutes, then enjoy!
💚 – Rachel