- 1.5 lbs chicken breasts skin on, cut into halves if needed to make each piece equal in size
- 12 oz small new potatoes, sliced
- 8 oz button mushrooms
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 3-4 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup green, or black olives, pitted
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil, or olive oil, divided
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp raw honey
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp thyme
- 2 Tbsp fresh thyme, chopped for garnish
- sea salt & pepper, to your taste
- Preheat the oven to 350f.
- Line a baking tray with foil, then place the chicken breast in the middle and the potatoes on the sides.
- Drizzle with 1 Tbsp oil, and season generously with sea salt and pepper.
- Roast in the preheated oven for about 25 minutes.
- In a large bowl, add in the mushrooms, tomatoes, olives, sliced onion, garlic and sun dried tomatoes.
- Drizzle remaining oil, balsamic vinegar, raw honey and add all the seasonings. Mix well to get all veggies coated.
- Once the chicken is almost cooked, add the veggies mixture to the sheet pan, and roast for an additional 10 minutes, or until the chicken is golden brown and fully cooked.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with fresh thyme and season to your taste.
- You may keep it in the fridge for a max of 4 days for food prep.