🌴 We need to talk about this today!🍍
You know the stuff they serve at Disneyland?
I swear this is JUST as good!
You won’t believe how simple it is to prepare👌
4 – 6 servings
- 5-6 cups frozen pineapple chunks (let thaw a teeny ‘tiny bit before blending…maybe 3 minutes on the counter, we still want it frozen…just not SOLID 🙂
- 1/2 – 1 cup COLD unsweetened almond milk, or COLD coconut milk (I used coconut milk today 😋) Start with 1/2 cup liquid and continue adding while blending until desired consistently is achieved.
- You can use a touch of sweetener if you choose (raw honey, stevia, pure maple….you really don’t need a lot! A few drops will do…raw honey tastes the best with pineapple). I do NOT use any sweetener, and each one of my children love it!
- Blend everything in a high-powered blender until desired consistency.
- I used a low setting, stopping several times to stir, in order to get it to process. I use a blentec blender. If your blender is not high powered, then try a food processor…or just be very patient with it. It will work!
- Optional: Add a few fresh slices of Pineapple on top!
Now stop everything, & go make this for all of your people today!!!