I ADORE sweet mini bell peppers, and don’t think of them often enough, so it was REALLY fun to use them for meal prep this week!Here’s how:
Organic Chicken Breast – roasted or grilled (I used my grill pan today), seasoned with a tiny sprinkle of: sea salt, pepper, cumin, and garlic powder.
You’ll need 4-6 ounces cooked meat per bowl
Roasted Sweet Mini Peppers & Red Onions:
- 6 cups sweet mini peppers, seeded & halved
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- toss in 2 Tbsps extra virgin olive or avocado oil, roast on a large flat, rimmed baking sheet at 400 degrees f. for 15 minutes, then
- turn peppers and roast 5 additional minutes.
To assemble the prep ahead bowls as shown, for EACH/serving bowl:
- 5 oz. grilled chicken
- 1/2 cup roasted pepper mixture
- 1/4 cup sauteed spinach
- 2 Tbsps micro greens
- 2-3 avocado slices (add right before you eat)
These last 4 days refrigerated. I just ate one for lunch…my new favorite!!
I hope you enjoy this one as much as I did, and remember to tag me in your creations! ❤Rachel