for Food Prepping
- 2-4 lbs.chicken breasts (or whatever quantity you’ll use within 4 days…can freeze once cooked)
- 1 diced yellow onion
- sea salt if desired
- Cook in your crock-pot on low for 6-7 hours
- No other liquid is required because the chicken & onion produce their own cooking liquid..
- Rather than shredding with forks, you can place hot chicken in your Kitchen aid (type) mixer & process for 1 minute. Instant shreds!.
- Divide into portions for the week..
- Cooked chicken lasts refrigerated for 3-4 days if sealed well.
- It’s great to keep portions of cooked shredded chicken in your freezer to have on busy evenings..
- Soups, Salads, Wraps, Tacos, Casseroles, Sandwiches…
YOU are set!
Being prepared is EVERYTHING 🙌