Greek Yogurt Cucumber Salad
The crisp taste of Summer!
This Salad couldn’t be simpler, so it’s the PERFECT hot weather salad to bring to all those BBQ’S!
Cucumbers are just SO darn refreshing in the Summertime! And for a very GOOD reason!
Because cucumbers are composed of about 96% water, they help to keep us hydrated!They contain vitamin C and other antioxidants, and nutrients that can help protect our skin from sun damage.
Vitamin C boosts collagen and elastin, which helps to keep skin looking vibrant while natural acids found in the cucumbers protect our skin cells from UV radiation.
Cucumbers also have natural anti-inflammatory benefits and help to prevent water retention.
All things we’re especially seeking in the Summer!
So let’s load up on cucumbers during this glorious season of sunshine seeking!Makes about 4 servings
- 1/2 cup full-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 2 Tbsps white wine vinegar, or apple cider vinegar
- a large handful of fresh chopped parsley
- 2 large English cucumbers, chopped
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste, about 1/4 teaspoon each