Made these for the kiddos tonight! 🌞🍍🌴 YUM!
- Create your own pineapple rings. – I used a special Pineapple cutter that I found on Amazon (they are less than 10 bucks) Here’s a link if you want one for your kitchen – http://cleanfoodcrush.com/Pineapple-Slicer
- Place wooden sticks in 1/2-1 inch-thick pineapple slices.
- Place on parchment lined sheet.
- Freeze solid, about 3 hours.
- Dip in melted dark chocolate, and sprinkle with shredded unsweetened coconut if you want.
- Serve immediately, or wrap in plastic wrap, and re-freeze immediately.