Salmon Cobb Salad
I know we’re approaching cold weather, but I still CRAVE my fresh Veggies this time of year.
At our house, we aim to eat salmon once or twice each week, and I typically cook extra so that we can use it the next day in a salad like this!
The added green beans make this Cobb a bit heartier, and the salmon + eggs make this salad surprisingly filling!
What will your Game-Day guests say when they arrive to your house on Sunday to find THIS spread?!! (Let me know!) Makes 6 servings
- 1 lb. skinless salmon fillets
- 3 cups fresh green beans, trimmed and chopped into bite-size pieces
- avocado oil cooking spray
- 8 cups chopped lettuce of choice, I prefer Romaine for this
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 large avocados, chopped
- 6 slices cooked nitrate-free bacon, chopped or crumbled
- a handful of fresh dill, chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted olives, halved
- 4 Tbsps extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsps white wine vinegar, or apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tbsps fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsps chopped fresh dill
- sea salt and ground black pepper to taste about 1/4 teaspoon each