Jump to recipe
Tuna Salad + Chipotle Dressing
Lunchtime! What’s on your plate today?Makes 2 servings
- 3 Tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1-2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp ground chipotle pepper
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 x 5oz cans tuna in spring water
- ⅓ cup diced red bell pepper
- ½ medium avocado, diced
- 1 cup red or yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- an extra squeeze of fresh lemon
- 6-8 cups salad greens of your choice
First, make the Chipotle dressing.
Whisk all the dressing ingredients in a small glass bowl.
In a large bowl, gently combine the tuna, chopped bell pepper, tomatoes and avocado.
Serve over salad greens and spoon desired amount of chipotle yoghurt over salad to serve.