Gorgeous Summertime Party Platter
If you’re throwing a party today…THIS is what to bring! Best way to entertain a crowd!Always have fun with the ingredients! Make it your own; use whatever is in season!Makes 3-4 servings
- 2 handfuls of arugula, or fresh basil leaves
- 8 gluten free crackers
- 1/2 cup organic cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup mixed berries of choice
- a few cherries
- 1 kiwi, sliced
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup peanuts, or pecans
- 1 small sweet bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 ripe avocado, squeezed with fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil, or avocado oil
- 1 Tbsp light soy sauce, or coconut aminos
- 1 cup hummus
- 1 cup green olives
- 12 snow peas
Begin with a thin layer of arugula, then place the avocado, hummus and olives on your tray.
I poured 1 Tbsp of oil and 1 tbsp soy sauce in the pitted avocado.
Arrange all the other ingredients, filling the platter as much as possible, with no empty spaces showing through.
Use ingredients like berries and nuts to cover all the small empty spaces.
Enjoy it with friends and family!