Pesto Shrimp Avocado Salad
THE quintessential/PERFECT/fresh/beautiful/SIMPLE Summertime meal idea!
Yes. This Salad is ALL. THE. THINGS.
It’s already receiving RAVE reviews from our CFC community, so I think that it’s very safe to say THIS Salad should play a big role in your Summertime plans!
If you’re looking for a good, homemade pesto recipe, here’s the one that we love.
Makes about 4 servings
- 1.5 lbs. jumbo raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup homemade, or store-bought pesto sauce, divided
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil, or avocado oil
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, pressed or minced
- sea salt and ground pepper
- 2 cups mixed cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 medium avocados, peeled, pitted and chopped
- lemon juice of 1/2 lemon
- freshly picked basil leaves, to garnish