Shredded Chicken Cobb Salad
Simple meals are often the VERY BEST meals!
➡️ Rachel’s Tips:
Make SURE that you actually love the taste of the olive oil that you use for your dressings such as this because your salad will come out tasting very much like the oil you use. Every brand and variety of olive oil tastes quite different.
How do you prefer your boiled eggs?
If you love soft boiled like me, then here’s your guide to PERFECTING those babies!
How Long To Boil PERFECT Eggs?!
Gently submerge your eggs into briskly boiling water.
For soft-boiled eggs: 4 minutes
For slightly soft-boiled eggs: 5 minutes
For custardy yet firm soft-boiled eggs: 6 minutes
For creamy hard-boiled eggs: 7 minutes
For firm yet still creamy hard-boiled eggs: 8 minutes
For very firm hard-boiled eggs: 9 minutes
For best results, immediately remove eggs from the boiling water at the time chosen above, using a long handle slotted spoon, and gently place them into an ice bath to immediately stop the cooking process.
Makes 3 servings
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 6 cups chopped salad greens of choice, such as Romaine
- 2 Tbsps olive oil
- 2 Tbsps apple cider vinegar
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced or chopped
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and halved or sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled cheese of choice such as blue cheese or feta
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp chili flakes, to garnish
- 1 Tbsp fresh chopped parsley, to garnish