- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 head of iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup frozen organic peas, thawed
- 1 cup frozen organic sweet corn, thawed
- 1 cup pitted olives (green or black)
- 1 cup chopped celery (about 3 ribs)
- 1 pint fresh cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste about 1/4 teaspoon each
- juice of 1 fresh lemon
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp raw honey
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk all of your dressing ingredients then refrigerate until ready to use.
- To assemble, use a tall clear glass bowl.
- For your first layer spread shredded chicken at the bottom of the bowl.
- Second layer is cherry tomatoes.
- Next add a layer of pitted olives, followed by peas, chopped celery, corn and shredded lettuce.
- You can refrigerate this salad for up to 24 hours before serving.
- Once ready to serve, drizzle your dressing over the top of the salad.
- Serve this salad with a long handle spoon to dig deep, toss and enjoy!
© 2021 © Copyright CleanFoodCrush ® LLC 2014-2021 - Rachel Maser - CleanFoodCrush.com