Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Bananas
Snacktime + Chocolate cravings solved!
These are SUPER FUN for kids to make!Makes 2 servings
- 1 banana, sliced in half lengthwise
- 4 Tbsps almond butter, or peanut butter
- 2 Tbsps chocolate chips, I love Lily’s brand ( Cleanfoodcrush.com/lilys )
- 2 Tbsps chopped raw almonds, peanuts, or walnuts (optional)
- 2 Tbsps golden raisins (optional)
Spread nut butter evenly on sliced banana.
Sprinkle evenly with additional toppings of choice.
Enjoy with the kiddo’s or on your own for a Clean Eating approved treat!