Not only do they save you time in the morning, but they’re also much easier to digest!
As the oats soak overnight, their digestibility greatly improves. Overnight as they soak, their starches break down which improves digestibility and the natural phytic acid (which all plants contain) is greatly reduced that makes them more easily absorbed by your body!Ingredients:
- 1 cup uncooked rolled oats
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1.5 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1/3 cup chopped dried apples
- 1 Tbsp pure maple syrup, or raw honey
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp Greek yogurt
- fresh diced apples
- chopped pecans or walnuts
- Divide all ingredients equally, (besides the toppings) between two separate glass jars fitted with tight lid.
- Stir well and then cover and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- Before serving, add about 1 Tbsp of chopped nuts per serving, and top with fresh chopped apples.
Yes! They are eaten cold, like pudding🙌Prep a few of these for your week ahead – place in the refrigerator, give a little stir in the morning…breakfast is on! Absolutely no cooking required