Cherry Tomato White Bean Salad
Double or Triple up on this recipe to bring to all of your BBQ’s and parties this weekend!
A bit of a fresh Caprese, or margarita flair with those light tasting, mild cannellini beans, YUM!
This Cherry Tomato White Bean Salad is a taste of SUMMER and a TOTAL crowd pleaser!
It’s a great make-ahead recipe too!
Makes about 4 servings
- 2 pints cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste (about 1/8 a teaspoon each)
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar, apple cider vinegar, or balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, minced or pressed
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 1 can (15oz.) cannellini beans, drained and rinsed well
- a small handful of fresh basil, chopped
- 1/3 cup shaved Parmesan cheese