Chicken Caprese Skillet
This recipe is VERY simple with only a few minutes of hands-on time, and it always comes out delicious! Did I mention, just one pan to clean?!
If you’re anything like me, then you probably eat chicken a few times each week…so it’s essential to have an abundance of FABULOUS recipes.
I posted this idea on the CFC Instagram page several months ago, and it has received many comments that it turned out extremely well!
Definitely a dinner idea you’ll want to keep in your arsenal! Just add a roasted vegetable such as green beans, or broccoli, maybe some quinoa…and you’re set!
Makes 4 servings
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste about 1/4 teaspoon each
- 4 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsps high-quality olive oil, divided
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 – 1/2 lbs total)
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, sliced
- 3-4 Tbsps high-quality balsamic vinegar