Cucumber Avocado Salad with Fresh Herbs + Capers
I know that Summer is winding down, but if you’re anything like us…we plan to grill and have outdoor parties as long as the weather permits.
This greens on greens combo is all about simplicity – but don’t let that fool you!
This salad serves as a super tasty, crunchy, tangy-fresh side salad, or an excellent lunch idea! Makes 4 servings
- 2 medium English cucumbers, seeded and sliced
- 3 ripe avocados, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 2 Tbsps capers, drained
- 2 heaping Tbsps fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 2 heaping Tbsps fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 2 heaping Tbsps of fresh chives, finely sliced
- 1 fresh garlic clove, finely grated or minced
- 2 small fresh limes, juiced
- 1 Tbsps high quality extra-virgin olive oil
- sea sea salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
In a large glass salad bowl add cucumbers, avocados, capers, chives, garlic, and herbs.
Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper to taste and drizzle with olive oil and lime juice.
Toss very gently to coat.
Serve immediately and enjoy!