Turkey Zucchini Noodle Salad + Balsamic Vinaigrette
A light, tangy salad for all of that leftover Turkey! This one is light, clean and inflammation friendly! Makes about 3-4 servings
- 4 medium zucchinis, spiralized ( cleanfoodcrush.com/spiralizer )
- 1lb. cooked turkey, or chicken, shredded
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsps high quality balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsps raw honey
- 2 Tbsps extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- sea salt & pepper to taste, (about 1 teaspoon each)
- 1 tsp dried oregano
In a small bowl whisk all dressing ingredients. Set aside.
In a large bowl, add uncooked spiralized zucchini noodles, rotisserie chicken, and red peppers.
Lightly drizzle dressing over the top and toss gently to combine. Serve.