A Wintertime Side Dish the whole #Family will get excited about! ????????Ingredients:
- 4 slices nitrate-free bacon, diced
- 1 fresh clove garlic, minced
- 1 pound green beans, rinsed and ends trimmed
- 1 organic sweet corn cob, kernels removed
- sea salt and fresh ground pepper, to your taste
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander seed
- Preheat a large skillet over med-hi heat. Once hot, add bacon and cook until crisp.
- Remove and set aside.
- In the same skillet add garlic, green beans, corn and seasonings.
- Cook stirring until the beans begin to brown a bit, about 6-8 minutes.
- Add sea salt and pepper to your taste, the sprinkle with crispy bacon.