š±ššaka Mama approved lunchables
Let’s just call these our Summertime keep-outa-the-drive-thru-cuz-we-have-goals kit!Ā š¤š¤haha! I like that!
But seriously…keep some easy to grab snacks ready throughout the week, and both you and the kids will eat better! For EACH 1 serving
- 6 small whole wheat, or gluten free crackers
- 6 thin slices nitrate free turkey or chicken, rolled
- 1 oz. grass fed cheese, sliced
- 1/2 cup carrots and celery sticks
For the homemade ranch dressing:
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- a pinch of dried parsley
- a pinch of garlic powder
- a pinch of onion powder
- 1/2 tsp dried chives
- 1/4 dried dill
- 1/8 tsp fresh lemon juice
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to your taste
- In a small bowl whisk all ranch dressing ingredients, then place it into a 1Ā oz. lidded container.
- Arrange all the ingredients in an airtight container and refrigerate forĀ up to 3 days.
- You may want to wrap the crackers in plastic wrap, or wax paper if you’re keeping these refrigerated for several days, to keep crackers from the moisture.
P.S. – Wondering what food prep storage I LOVE? Check out these glass-meal prepĀ containers by Prep Naturals on Amazon
Use your creativity to make these your own! Tag me in YOUR creations, I love to see!Ā