- 4 large sprouted or whole wheat tortillas
- 8-12 ounces leftover turkey breast, sliced or shredded
- a few large handfuls of green leaf lettuce
- 2 Roma tomatoes, sliced
- 6 strips nitrate free bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 clove fresh garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped yellow onion
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped chives
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl add all the ranch ingredients and whisk well to combine.
- Layer each tortilla on a cutting board and spread over about 2 Tablespoons of the homemade ranch onto each.
- Top with lettuce, tomato slices, turkey and crumbled bacon equally.
- Repeat with the remaining tortillas.
- Tightly roll up the wraps, then slice in half, and enjoy!
© 2021 © Copyright CleanFoodCrush ® LLC 2014-2021 - Rachel Maser - CleanFoodCrush.com