One Pan Crispy Chicken + Garlic Veggies
THIS. Just make this. Ahhhh….i just LOVE one sheet pan meals!
They make dinnertime so much easier in every way!
Gluten free, crispy chicken w/garlicy green beans…
Happy mom = Happy fam! Makes 4 servings
- 1.5 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced into 1 1/2-inch
- 1 cup unsweetened dried shredded coconut
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to your taste
- 4 Tbsp olive oil, or avocado oil divided
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb. fresh green beans, tops trimmed
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, sliced into halves
- 1 cup fresh sweet organic corn
Preheat oven to 400 degrees f.
Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or alumminium foil.
In a shallow dish add the shredded coconut.
In another dish, mix the chicken with 2 Tbsp oil, & sea salt and pepper to taste.
Coat each chicken piece with the coconut by pressing with hands, then transfer to the baking sheet. Repeat process with remaining chicken pieces and placing them in a row along one side of baking sheet.
In a large bowl, toss the green beans, corn, garlic and the remaining oil.
Season to your taste and toss to combine.
Add the veggies on the sheet pan, next to the chicken.
Roast in preheated oven for about 25 minutes, or until chicken is golden brown and green beans are crisp-tender.
Remove from oven, sprinkle tomatoes over the top, and season if you feel the need.