Quick + Easy CFC Chicken Stew
Our Hearty Chicken Stew comes together fast, then bakes in your oven while the delicious aroma fills your home.
The temperature is still VERY COLD outside, so warm up those bellies with a big bowl of our SUPER EASY, hearty Chicken Stew…in fact, you better double up this recipe, because they’ll all be coming back for more!
Makes 6 servings
- 2 lbs. chicken thighs, boneless, skinless, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 Tbsp ghee, or olive oil, or avocado oil
- 1 Tbsp dried oregano
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste about 1/4 teaspoon each
- 4 Tbsps gluten-free flour, or Arrowroot powder
- 3 cups of chicken bone broth
- 12 oz. baby potatoes, halved or quartered
- 4 medium carrots, peeled and sliced into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 medium red or yellow onions, cut into large pieces
- 4 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped parsley