Jump to recipe
ULTIMATE Shrimp Cobb salad + Fresh Lemon-Chive Salad Dressing
I was thinking very seriously about life today, and realized that we would all eat salads more often if we had someone to make them for us…bonus points if the salad looks + tastes like this one!
Makes 4 servings
- 1.5 lbs. large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- 4 boiled eggs cooked and peeled
- 6 slices of cooked nitrate-free bacon, diced
- 1 cup of organic corn kernels, either fresh or frozen – thawed
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup crumbled cheese of choice, feta or blue cheese are both great on this
- 6 packed cups chopped romaine lettuce
Fresh Lemon-Chive Salad Dressing:
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 fresh lemon, juiced
- 1 fresh garlic clove
- 4 fresh chives
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
In a blender or food processor, pulse all Salad Dressing ingredients until creamy.
Taste, adjust seasonings to your liking. Cover, and refrigerate until ready to use.
Heat 1 Tbsp of oil in a large skillet over med-high heat; Add in shrimp and cook for about 4-5 minutes or until pink and just cooked through.
Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper then set aside.
Arrange all salad ingredients on a platter or a large salad bowl nicely as shown, and when ready to serve, drizzle with dressing and gently toss to combine.