Jump to recipe
Sushi Mason Jars
Besides being freaking CUTE, these prep-ahead jars are a super-balanced meal idea!
If you’re a #SushiLover then make a few of these for your lunches this week!
I think cooked shrimp would also be a great addition, or instead of the smoked salmon.
Let me know what you think! Makes 1 serving/jar
Ingredients per jar:
- one pint mason jar (wide mouth)
- 1 Tbsp coconut aminos, Bragg’s liquid aminos, OR reduced salt soy sauce
- 1/3 cup cooked brown rice
- 1/4 cup carrot cut into matchstick strips
- 1/4 cup seedless cucumber cut into matchstick strips
- 1 oz. sliced avocado
- 3 oz. smoked salmon
- 1/2 tsp chopped chives
- 1/2 tsp mixed sesame seeds