Asian Style Beef Meal Prep Bowls
We finished up with our Sunday Meal Prep early today, and THIS Asian Inspired Beef was the star of the show!
Grassfed ground beef was on sale at the grocery store yesterday, so beef it is this week!
REALLY Excited for you to try this one! Our Asian style beef meal prep is already receiving many great reviews since I posted it on social media!
This meal reheats very well…in fact, it tastes even better the next day!
Stays good refrigerated for up to 3 days.
- 1.5 lbs grass-fed ground beef
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded and diced
- 3 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 2-inch piece of ginger, peeled and grated
- 2 Tbsps hoisin sauce
- 3 Tbsps coconut aminos, or Bragg’s liquid aminos, or low sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsps hot sauce
- 1 Tbsp raw honey, or pure maple syrup
- Garnish ideas: scallions, sliced red chilies, sesame seeds