Autumn Salad with Raspberry Walnut Dressing
Ready for Autumn Salad inspo?
Fresh salads are the perfect companion to our roasted meats in the Fall…endless variety to keep the season bright & healthy!
This particular salad goes very well with a roasted Turkey, right out of the oven.
Autumn Salad Options:
- chopped roasted walnuts
- roasted pumpkin seeds
- organic baby spinach, or kale, rinsed and torn into bite-size pieces
- granny smith apples, diced
- organic red grapes-sliced
- dried unsweetened cranberries
- crumbled high-quality blue cheese
- hass avocado – peeled, pitted and diced or sliced
- pomegranate perils
- red onion, thinly sliced
Raspberry Walnut Dressing:
- 2 Tbsp no sugar-added red raspberry jam (with seeds)
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup walnut oil
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- sea salt to taste
serve over your fave Autumn salad!
With over 200 recipes in the Clean Food Love bundle you will never run out of Clean Eating ideas.
Order yours today!
Leave a Comment Below:
Tags: autumn salad, chopped roasted walnuts, clean dressing recipes, clean eating fall salad, clean eating recipes, crumbled high-quality blue cheese, dried unsweetened cranberries, granny smith apples, harvest salad, hass avocado - peeled, healthy dressing recipes, kale, organic baby spinach, organic red grapes, pitted pomegranate perils, raspberry walnut dressing recipe, red onion, roasted pumpkin seeds