Chili Lime Shrimp Sheet Pan
We LOVE a SUPER Quick, flavorful Sheet Pan meal idea! Got 20 minutes? That’s all you’ll need.
This one is really really good, and its got tons of flavor happening thanks to all the spices.
These Chili Lime Shrimp are FABULOUS on top of a big salad, stuffed into a taco or fajita, or simply served with a side of brown rice.
Great for food prep, and stay good in the fridge for 2-3 days in a sealed container.
- 2 lbs raw jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 Tbsps avocado or olive oil
- 4 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large fresh lime, juice and zest
- 2 tsps paprika
- 2 tsps ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground ancho chili pepper
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 large ripe avocado, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Chopped tomatoes, avocado, corn chips or tortillas, lime wedges
Preheat your oven to 425 degrees f. and line a large rimmed sheet pan with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, combine your shrimp together with your oil, garlic, lime juice, lime zest and all seasonings.
Transfer mixture to your prepared sheet pan and arrange in a single layer.
Bake until your shrimp are pink and opaque, about 10 -12 minutes.
Once your shrimp are done cooking, remove from oven, then top with tomatoes, avocado, and cilantro leaves as shown if desired.