Spicy Shrimp Skillet
One-Pan & DONE is really all I want to do on a busy weeknight…you feel me?!!
This one is a flavor explosion!
Tag me if you try it!Makes about 4 servings
- 1 lb.large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 Tbsp grass fed butter, ghee, or coconut oil
- 1 fresh clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 15oz. black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn kernels
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 lime, juiced + the zest
- 1 Tbsp raw honey
- 1-2 jalapenos, sliced
- a small bunch of fresh chopped cilantro leaves or parsley, for garnish
Melt butter in a pan over med-high heat.
Add shrimp to the pan and cook for about 2- 3 minutes, until pink.
Stir in garlic and seasonings.
Add the corn, the black beans and jalapeno, then cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
Remove from heat and add in the tomatoes, honey, lime juice, and lime zest, then stir well to coat everything.
Garnish with fresh chopped cilantro.