Strawberry Avocado Quinoa Salad + Honey-Lime Dressing
Make Clean Eating a colorful adventure with this GORGEOUS and delicious quinoa salad! Makes 4 servings
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 3 cups fresh strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 2 small avocados, diced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
Homemade Honey-Lime Dressing:
- 3 Tbsps avocado oil or extra virgin olive oil
- 4 Tbsps fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp raw honey
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
In a small bowl, whisk together all of the dressing ingredients until combined well.
Divide all the salad ingredients between four bowls, or arrange nicely on a large platter, lengthways.
Drizzle the dressing over and toss gently to combine.