Chicken Taco Lettuce Wraps
Dinner in a flash!! These chicken wraps come together really quick with lots of FRESH flavors!
Our favorite! They’re super versatile too! Add or subtract any ingredients to make them YOUR FAVORITE way!
We have a homemade taco seasoning recipe on the CFC blog that’s insanely popular & gets the BEST reviews!
Did you know that store-bought seasoning mixes often contain sugars, fillers, and strange additives?!!
Unfortunately, it’s true. I suggest making a big jar of homemade taco seasoning so that you have it on hand for quick meals! Here’s the recipe for the taco seasoning.
Makes about 4 servings
- 1.5 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts or tenders, cut into small pieces
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil, or olive oil
- 3 Tbsps homemade taco seasoning
- 1 large head butter lettuce, rinsed well and air dried
- 2 medium avocados, peeled, pitted and mashed
- 2 Tbsps fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 cup red or yellow bell peppers, diced small
- 1/2 cup frozen organic corn, thawed, or fresh local corn chopped from the cob
- 1/2 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese (optional)
- 2-3 green onions or scallions, thinly sliced