You’ll never purchase those store bought packets again, after making it yourself!!
So simple, delicious, and lasts for several months – so double or triple this recipe.
I think a small glass container of this taco spice mix would make a wonderful Christmas gift for your foodie friends too!
- 2 Tbsps chili powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp paprika
- 3 tsps ground cumin
- 2 tsps sea salt
- 2 tsps ground black pepper
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk all ingredients until combined well.
- Store in an airtight container.
For using in recipes, start with a smaller sprinkle – taste test to decide the amount of spice for your family’s taste.
Instructions for Taco Lettuce Wraps:
This is what I did for each:
Layered 2 organic romaine lettuce leaves
- Taco Seasoned Grass-fed beef
- Fresh Pico De Gallo (http://cleanfoodcrush.com/pico/)
- Diced Avocado
- A squeeze of Fresh Lime