For Cinco De MayočÄë
Enjoy with Coconut oil baked tortilla chips (my favorite brand is Jackson Honest)┬áOR large cucumber slices.
Adjust the recipe to your families taste! čśő
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped hothouse cucumber
- 3 cups chopped tomatoes on the vine
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet red onion
- 4-5 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 or 2 fresh jalape├▒os, seeded and finely chopped…(leave out if you don’t want the heat čśł)
- 1 bunch of cilantro leaves, chopped
- 2 fresh limes, juiced
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Gently combine all ingredients, adjust to your taste.
- Let sit covered on the counter (room temp) for 20-30 minutes for the best flavor.
- Serve over eggs, chicken, or salads.
- Cover, and refrigerate leftovers for 2-3 days.