Jump to recipe
Garlic Lime Crockpot Brussels Sprouts
Simple enough for weeknight dinner, yet ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS enough for entertaining throughout the holidays.
I’m all about making life simpler!
This is THE EASIEST recipe to get your Veggies on the dinner table while the oven is busy roasting something else (think THANKSGIVING or HOLIDAY entertaining space-saving/time-saving hack!)
I love to use this recipe for Meal Prep too!
Throw your Brussels in the crockpot while you’re busy cooking your proteins and carbohydrates = Food Prep DONE!`Makes 6 servings
- 2 lbs Brussels sprouts — trimmed and halved
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup or raw honey
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- juice of 2 fresh limes, or lemons
- 2 Tbsps extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp sea salt