Glowing Green Goddess Smoothies
Who is doing a little bit of Food Prep today? 💯 💪 🙌 😍 😋 🌱
Here’s an idea for a brand NEW flavor combo for your Freezer Smoothie Prep Packets.
Glowing Green Goddess Smoothies! 😋 🌱
- 2-3 servings per packet
- Ingredients in each packet (adjust to your liking):
- 1/2 cup fresh green grapes (organic preferred)
- 1/2 small banana, chopped
- 1/2 kiwi, chopped
- 3 pieces honeydew melon
- 1.5 – 2 cups fresh baby spinach (I like a lot of spinach in mine…but I’ve been doing this for years…adjust to your own taste, and add more greens as you go)
- 1/2 cup baby kale
- A few fresh mint leaves (as desired…mint is so fresh tasting in smoothies!)
Add ingredients to a ziplock, or reusable container.
Place prepared bags in the freezer.
Be sure to make at least a weeks worth!
Pull one package out of the freezer, place in blender, then
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut/ almond milk, or water until desired consistency is achieved…start with less liquid, adding as you like
- 1/2 cup ice cubes, optional