Who is doing a little bit of Food Prep today? ????
Here’s an idea for a brand NEW flavor combo for your Freezer Smoothie Prep Packets.
Glowing Green Goddess Smoothies! ????
- 2-3 servings per packet
- Ingredients in each packet (adjust to your liking):
- 1/2 cup fresh green grapes (organic preferred)
- 1/2 small banana, chopped
- 1/2 kiwi, chopped
- 3 pieces honeydew melon
- 1.5 – 2 cups fresh baby spinach (I like a lot of spinach in mine…but I’ve been doing this for years…adjust to your own taste, and add more greens as you go)
- 1/2 cup baby kale
- A few fresh mint leaves (as desired…mint is so fresh tasting in smoothies!)
- Add ingredients to a ziplock, or reusable container.
- Place prepared bags in the freezer.
- Be sure to make at least a weeks worth!
- Pull one package out of the freezer, place in blender, then
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut/ almond milk, or water until desired consistency is achieved…start with less liquid, adding as you like
- 1/2 cup ice cubes, optional
Blend until desired consistency is achieved
Why this works!
Have you ever heard of batching?
Batching is: doing a bunch of similar tasks all at once!
When we get in our “groove” with a single task we become more efficient.
Instead of spending 10 minutes EACH morning; deciding, finding, and preparing smoothie ingredients, you can prepare 1-2 weeks worth of your favorite smoothies all at once – about 20 minutes total!
umm…add that up!
You just “found” yourself 10 minutes per day, x 2 weeks= over 2 hours SAVED!⌚ THIS is why prepping ahead is EVERYTHING!
THIS is why prepping ahead is EVERYTHING!You are also more likely to make a smoothie
You are also more likely to make a smoothie everyday, if it’s ready to drop into the blender!
Enjoy your Morning ENERGY & TIME you just ‘found’!