Chocolate & Peanuts with Sea Salt are SO HALLOWEEN!
- Slice bananas into 1 inch pieces
- Thread onto wooden sticks
- Freeze on parchment paper for 4 hours, or until solid.
- Crumble Natural Peanuts (mine were lightly salted with sea salt) into desired sized pieces.
- Melt 1 cup high percentage dark cacao, or use Lily’s brand sweetened with stevia with 1 Tbsp unrefined coconut oil.
- Dip bananas lightly into melted chocolate, immediately dip chocolate covered banana into Peanuts-pressing lightly.
- Chocolate will harden immediately. Serve or wrap & re freeze.