In a medium glass bowl, whisk melted butter/ghee, garlic, vinegar and honey. Add in the chicken tenders and sprinkle with sea salt and pepper. Toss/stir until all tenders are nicely coated.Allow to sit and marinate flavors for 5-10 minutes. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken tenders in a single layer to the pan and cook until golden brown on both sides, about 8 minutes total.
Honey Garlic Butter Chicken Tenders for Clean Eating Meal Prep!
These Chicken Tenders are ABSOLUTELY DIVINE! Sweet and Buttery…Golden Brown Crispy outer while staying nice and Tender-Juicy inside!
I suggest cooking up several batches of these, eating some while they’re hot for dinner alongside some rice and broccoli, then packing up the rest up into meal prep containers and storing them in your fridge for quick meals all week long!
Makes about 4 servings
- 1 1/2 lbs. chicken tenders
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 Tbsps clarified butter or ghee, melted
- 4 fresh garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsps raw Honey
- 2 Tbsps apple cider vinegar
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste, about 1/4 teaspoon each
- 2 Tbsps fresh chopped parsley