Jump to recipe..
No-Bake Raspberry Chocolate Protein Balls
Kid-approved After School snacks! 🙌 😍 😋
Keep these in the freezer for quick energy!
Have you tried freeze-dried raspberries? I love to use them in these protein balls!
Yield approx. 22 balls
- 3/4 cup all natural peanut/almond butter
- 1 cup uncooked (dry) rolled oats
- 1/3 cup raw honey or pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 scoops chocolate or vanilla protein powder
- (JayRobb.com has a great protein powder that I use.)
- 2 Tbsp slivered almonds (optional)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened FREEZE-DRIED raspberries (Trader Joes, or Amazon)
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips/cacao (optional).. I love Lily’s brand sweetened with stevia
Combine ingredients VERY well.
Form into 1 inch balls.
Keep refrigerated or frozen