Remove from the heat and roughly chop them up.
Shrimp Thai ~ Inspired Salad 🌱
Flavor EXPLOSION happening right here you guys!
Looking for something quick and flavorful?
What You’ll need:
A big bunch of various fresh herbs
A few veggies and a pound of raw shrimp
1 hot skillet to quickly cook your shrimp, and just a few minutes to chop everything up…
What You get:
A very TASTY, unique meal idea that comes together in minutes, and leaves you feeling AMAZING and full of ENERGY!
Shrimp Thai ~ Inspired Salad is excellent for food prep too! Simply divide everything into four equal servings, then store in sealed containers for up to 2-3 days in your refrigerator.
Makes 4 servings
- 4 Tbsps high quality extra virgin olive oil, or sesame seed oil
- 3 Tbsp white wine vinegar, or apple cider vinegar
- juice of two fresh limes
- 2 Tbsps raw honey
- 2 fresh cloves garlic
- 1 serrano pepper, seeded
- 1 cup packed fresh herbs of your choice (mint, basil, cilantro, green onions, parsley)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
For the salad:
- 1 Tbsp olive oil, or avocado oil
- 3 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1 serrano pepper, minced
- 1 lb raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 small green cabbage, very thinly sliced
- 4 cups baby spinach or other greens, roughly chopped
- 3 large carrots, peeled and grated
- 1 cup edamame, shelled and cooked
- 1/2 cup cashews, roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds