Jump to recipe
Super-Easy Turkey Stir-Fry
The final recipe in our FOUR part series featuring FOUR different, but completely interchangeable Stir-Fry (meal prep) recipes.
They are each made with LOTS of veggies + a simple delicious homemade stir fry sauce that you make just once and can use for all four recipes!
Meal Prep made SUPER EASY!
Super-Easy Turkey Stir-fry
Makes 2-3 servings
- 1 lb. turkey breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil, or olive oil
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1.5 cups asparagus, trimmed and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 large red pepper, sliced
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
Homemade Stir-Fry Sauce:
- 1/4 cup Bragg’s liquid aminos, low sodium soy sauce, OR coconut aminos(my favorite is the coconut aminos)
- 1 Tbsp raw honey
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, grated
- 1″ fresh nob ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 tsp chili flakes (optional)
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
In a small bowl, whisk together all sauce ingredients.
Heat oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add in the meat then cook, stirring occasionally until cooked through, about 6-7 minutes.
Stir in the veggies and cook for 3-4 minutes more.
Pour your sauce over top and stir to coat the meat and veggies.
Serve immediately over brown rice, cauliflower rice, or quinoa. OR
Keep refrigerated in airtight containers for up to 4-5 days or freeze for up to 2 months.
Here are All 4 Stir-Fry Recipes for You!