A fresh side salad to brighten up your meals…the dressing is SIMPLE and delicious!
Makes 2-3 servings/double for larger groups
- 1 large organic cucumber
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 3.5 ounces fresh feta, cut into cubes
- 3 Tbsps pine nuts (or any other nuts you prefer)
- 1/2 cup fresh sweet corn, chopped from the cob
- 2 Tbsps extra virgin olive oil or avocado oil
- 2 Tbsps Sherry vinegar
- a pinch of sea salt and pepper
- a small bunch of cilantro or parsley, chopped
- Arrange the veggies into layers on a large platter or place them in a bowl.
- Make the dressing in a small bowl, whisking the oil with vinegar, salt, pepper and herbs.
- Sprinkle pine nuts, corn and drizzle the dressing all over the salad.
- Toss well to combine and serve.
Enjoying this recipe? You might also like Kale Chicken Caesar Salad