Jump to recipe
15 Minute Greek Salad
A fresh side salad to brighten up your meals…the dressing is SIMPLE and delicious!
Makes 2-3 servings/double for larger groups
- 1 large organic cucumber
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 3.5 ounces fresh feta, cut into cubes
- 3 Tbsps pine nuts (or any other nuts you prefer)
- 1/2 cup fresh sweet corn, chopped from the cob
- 2 Tbsps extra virgin olive oil or avocado oil
- 2 Tbsps Sherry vinegar
- a pinch of sea salt and pepper
- a small bunch of cilantro or parsley, chopped
Arrange the veggies into layers on a large platter or place them in a bowl.
Make the dressing in a small bowl, whisking the oil with vinegar, salt, pepper and herbs.
Sprinkle pine nuts, corn and drizzle the dressing all over the salad.
Toss well to combine and serve.
Enjoying this recipe? You might also like Kale Chicken Caesar Salad