Oh man! Dinner tonight was soooo good!??
- 1/2 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce, coconut aminos, or Braggs liquid aminos, divided
- 2 tsp potato starch, or cornstarch
- 3 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp minced fresh ginger
- 1-1.5 lb chicken tenders, diced
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced red onions
- 1.5 cups sugar snap peas
- 2-3 medium zucchini, cut into noodles (CleanFoodCrush.com/
- Toasted sesame seeds, for garnish
- In a small bowl, whisk together the broth, 1/2 of the soy sauce and starch. Set aside.
- Place a large sautÃ© pan or wok over medium heat. Add 2 tablespoons olive oil and and heat it for 1 minute.
- Add the garlic and ginger and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the chicken & remaining soy sauce to the pan and cook, stirring as needed, until cooked through, about 4 minutes.
- Season the chicken lightly with sea salt and pepper and then transfer to a plate, leaving any liquid in the pan.
- With the pan still on medium, add the remaining 1 Tablespoon of olive oil, then add the bell pepper, red onions and snow peas and cook, stirring constantly, for 3 to 4 minutes until the vegetables are crisp but tender.
- Add the prepared sauce and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes until the sauce thickens slightly. Return the cooked chicken back to the pan, stirring to combine, then add the zucchini noodles and cook, tossing to coat, for 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer to serving plates, sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds & serve immediately
Leave a Comment Below:
Related Posts :
Tags: clean asian stir-fry, clean chicken dishes, clean dinner ideas, clean eating, palermo spiralizer, spiral slicer, spiralizer recipes, ways to use the palermo spiralizer, zoodles, zucchini noodles