A 1-Pan Dinner idea, that tastes like Summer!
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts (4 breasts)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1 Tbsp avocado, or olive oil (Get a Free bottle of Avocado Oil from Thrive Market)
- 1/4 cup apple cider, OR rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup organic balsamic vinegar (I like to find one with lower sugar content)
- 2 Tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp organic dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp raw honey
- 2 1/2 cups whole cherry/grape tomatoes, mixed colors, include baby heirlooms in the summertime if you can find them
- Chopped fresh herbs (I used fresh chives, parsley, & basil)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Pat the chicken dry using a paper towel. In a small cup, whisk together: salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika. Sprinkle over chicken.
- Heat a large oven-safe pan over medium/high heat. Add oil and cook chicken for about 4 minutes on each side, until browned. Add vinegar to the hot pan. Cook for 2 additional minutes, uncovered, until most of the vinegar has cooked down.
- Whisk together the balsamic, fresh lemon, dijon, and honey. Pour over chicken. Cover pan and place in your preheated oven. Cook for about 15 minutes. Then, add the fresh tomatoes to the pan. Cover and place back in the oven for 5 additional minutes, until tomatoes are heated through, and everything is bubbly.
- Carefully, remove hot pan from oven, sprinkle with lots of fresh herbs and serve over brown rice, OR zucchini noodles.